Friday 29 August 2014

Summer's End

Wow, it's the end of August! How did that happen??? I can't believe I will be back to school this time next week - on a more excited, happier note, I was offered a position at the school I was at last year and I could not be happier. I will be the new drama teacher!! I am so excited I can not contain it.

Next order of business - I have been MIA this month! Sorry about that, I blinked and August was over. I will be trying my best to get back into posting in the next couple of months. I do want to post some cards I created for my card workshop I ran last night. It seems that there is a trend in the Close to My Heart community creating cards inspired by Lisa Stenz from convention, so I jumped on the band wagon. The version I created were scraplifted from Patti's Close to My Heart Blog which I found on pinterest. Here they are:





Thanks for stopping by!! - Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment