Wednesday 2 July 2014

July with Close to My Heart


Have you heard of our stamp of the month program?? All the projects in the picture below feature this month’s stamp – Circus Alphabet. This is the stamp of the month I was most excited about from this season's Idea Book. Alphabet stamps are great for scrapbookers! I get so annoyed with those alphabet sticker sheets because I always run out of t's and e's and than have an almost full sticker sheet that never gets used. I stopped using those sheets and now stamp or use my cricut for all of my page titles! I am never going back! If you share this annoyance than this month's SOTM is the one for you!!

What is the Stamp of the Month Program?
Each month when you spend $50 on fantastic products you can purchase our exclusive stamp set for only $5!!! (You may also purchase the set individually at the full retail value 17.95) onmy Close to My Heart website there is a list of items used to make the projects featured in the picture, they will add up to about $50 so you can qualify for the Stamp of the Month Promo --- Don’t like the projects featured in the picture? No problem! You can spend $50 on any of our fantastic products and still qualify - it's sort of like a custom kit created for and by you! Check back each month for a new stamp set and new ideas, and remember each stamp set is ONLY available for 1 month! Get yours before time runs out!

Materials Needed for Pictured Projects


  1. My Acrylix™ Circus Alphabet
  2. Ivy Lane Paper Packet
  3. Ariana Assortment
  4. Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape
  5. My Creations™ Hip Pics Album
  6. Lagoon Cardstock
  7. Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Marker Set
  8. Olive Exclusive Inks™ Marker Set
Required Tools
  1. White Daisy Cardstock
  2. Cashmere Cardstock
  3. Basics Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pads Set
  4. Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker
  5. My Creations™ Hip Pics Album
  6. Aqua Dots


Also don't forget this is the last month with our featured Idea Book! All the paper lines and Workshop on the Go kits will be retiring at the end of the month and will only be available while supplies last. If there is something you love grab it now!! Check out all the retiring products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment