Tuesday 8 July 2014

Inspire Paper Crafts - a division of Inspired Craft Designs!

What a fantastic week!! My summer vacation is officially in full swing and I am loving it - so much has happened in the last couple of days that I was a little absent from my blog but I am here to catch you up now! As you know, or in case you did not know, Inspire Paper Crafts is a division of a fantastic company that I started with my very good friend Lindsay. Together we designed our company around a love for crafting and teaching.  You can check out our company through our facebook page as well as our blog.

I am excited to announce that Inspired Craft Designs' products are now featured in Liberty Home Decor and Gift Boutique in downtown Simcoe, Ontario. We were busy this week preparing our inventory so it would arrive in time!
Preparing my very first grouping of cards to go out to a store

This week we have also been busy preparing for our very first vendor show!! We are going to be set up at the Paris Street Festival in Paris, Ontario on Saturday from 10-3. Make sure to stop by if you are in the area and say hi! We will also be having a great giveaway contest for anyone who signs up for our mailing list! I wanted to share some sneak peaks of the wonderful things we will have available. First is the a selection of mini 3x3 cards and the picture underneath is a sampling of the tea cup candles Lindsay designed. Be sure to come check us out!

And now you are all caught up on my news!! Thanks for stopping by!!
- Kiera


No comments:

Post a Comment