Thursday 17 July 2014

Cleaning House - Skylark

I Finally had a chance to sit and catch up on some scrapbooking! I wanted to use up my paper packs from the old Idea Book to make way for the new ones that I ordered. Today's focus was using up my Skylark paper pack. I talked about this line in my last post - like I said 'I am really going to miss it!' Its just so beautiful. When I signed up as a consultant I received the Skylark Workshop on the go kit, among numerous other things!! (Let me know if you want one for yourself). At first I thought the WOTG kits were a bit expensive but now that I used this one almost entirely I can see the value you get out of it. I created 3 great layouts and 3 cards plus all the WOTG's come with a full size stamp set you can use over and over again!

I still have to add photos to the pages, but tonight I just wanted to focus on making the layouts. Sometimes I get a brain block when I am trying to create a layout for specific pictures. I loved the freedom of just creating. Lets take a look at what I came up with...
I scraplifted this idea off of pinterest, there are numerous versions of it on there. To see some other variations follow the link to my pinterest page on the top, left hand side of my blog.

The page on the left I copied out of our Idea Book and then made the right page to go along with it. Pages like this are excellent for using up scraps. I tend to piece pages of scraps together onto a white sheet of 12 x 12 paper so I get the most out of a kit. 

The page on the left was posted as part of an earlier post but I thought I would include the second page that goes along with it. These pages are not a great match but I was trying to use up my paper pack and I think they still look quite nice together.


I hope you were able to gain some inspiration! Happy scrapping!     - Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment