Wednesday 30 July 2014

Cleaning House - Free to be Me (May Promo)

I LOVE this paper pack!!! I can not describe how beautiful the papers are, especially the gold dot vellum piece. I had to steal an extra sheet from another package because I love it so much. I bought this pack originally in May because it was a steal at $5 and then I won a pack off of a colleagues' blog so I have had lots of opportunity to create some inspiring projects! Here is a quick look at what I created. All of the ideas were taken off of pinterest, so a big thank you to all the various bloggers whose ideas I have borrowed. 

These mother's day cards feature the Free to Be Paper Pack and the Mother's Day Stamp set. I used Lagoon and Cranberry Inks as well as the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge

These cards feature the Free to Be Papers, the May Stamp of the Month 'You've Got a Friend, and black and lagoon inks.

Layout I made featuring all the papers. I still have to add my pictures to fully love it. 
Hope you had a chance to get this wonderful paper pack and made some excellent projects with it! Remember only 2 more days until our new idea book is available online!!

Thanks for stopping by!! - Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment