Friday 20 June 2014

Lollydoodle Card Workshop on the Go Kit


I finally got around to finishing up my Lollydoodle WOTG kit!! I loved this kit when I first found it in the catalog because it is very me - the colours and the sayings. I also thought the cards were nice and modern looking, owls seem to be so in right now. I purchased the kit with my last order and was so happy when it arrived! I have to say though - the cutting is intense for this project, lots of little squares to cut out! BUT... look how beautiful they turned out! Definitely worth it.
For those of you who are unaware of Close to My Hearts Workshop on the Go Kits, they come with all the product you need to create 15 cards (paper, card bases, envelopes, instructions and embellishments,  plus a full size stamp set!!) If you feel like you may want some help putting the kit together, let me know and we can set up a workshop night to complete it! Get some friends together and I will help you all put them together! Message me for details!
Currently we have 2 card kits available the Lollydoodle one featured above and Ivy Lane. Both are 24.95. Both of these card making kits are retiring at the end of July so if you really love one, get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment