Sunday 1 June 2014

Cards! Cards! Cards!



Yesterday was a perfect day to sit in my craft room and create some ideas! This project evolved as I was putting together a little something for a hostess of mine as a thank you for hosting a party with me. I wanted to gift her one of our beautiful mini petite perks stamp sets, but also wanted to create some inspiration for her to see how versatile the stamp set is. I started by making up a little 3x3 card that featured the stamp for her thank you card (featured above) along with two others. I still had tons of scrap left over so I decided to keep on creating and I came up with 8 beautiful cards that all feature the Delicate Wings Petite Perk stamp set. All cards were made with Close to My Heart's beautiful Skylark paper!

I made up a kit that includes all the materials needed to create all 8 beautiful cards and gave it to my hostess! She was so happy to get a little incentive for hosting a party that included so many great ideas. 

The kit includes:
- 8 card bases and 8 envelopes (3x3)
- Delicate Wings Petite Perks Stamp set
- 15 punched squares
- 1 window frame
- 9'' teal shimmer trim
- 5 background sheets
- additional trims, squares and punches


Here is a closer look at the Delicate Wings Stamp, this stamp set is a special incentive stamp and is not available to buy on the Close to My Heart Website. Interested in the kit?? There are a few ways you can get it!

First: Contact me about hosting an online gathering or a party this month! As a hostess you will be given this kit as a thank you for hosting a party! But that is just one of the benefits of being a hostess!! Let me tell you all about it, contact me today! 

Second: Place a $75 order on my website during the month of June and I will send you this kit for free as a thank you!

Third: You may also purchase the kit directly from me for $10 + S&H (or local pick-up) 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment