Wednesday 25 June 2014

Card Kit Inspiration 2!

I had a request for a few more ideas to go along with the petite perks Delicate Wings stamp set. Here I created 3 more 3x3 cards, I just love little cards - don't you??? I find sometimes that I have to get myself into a crafting mood before I am able to create great projects, these little 3x3 cards are a small canvas that don't take much thought, it usually helps me get started! Please use these cards as inspiration, especially those of you who have received my card kit as a hostess' gift. If you would like step by step instructions email me! If you would like a kit of your own, book a party with me :)
Products: Lollydoodle paper pack scraps, Delicate Wings Petite Perk, Inks: Gypsy, Pear, Outdoor Denim, Hollyhock, Cardstock: Brown, Pear

What have you created with this stamp set?? I would love to see your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment