Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies of the world, Especially to my mom! I am off to run a 5k race with my mom to celebrate her day... I know, that doesn't sound like a relaxing day but it's a special run called The Chocolate Race - and who doesn't love chocolate! I am pretty excited!

In anticipation of Mother's Day, I was thinking back to the cards and crafts I made for my mom as a kid and was really excited about making her another one - a better one - because what mom doesn't love homemade gifts from their children... even if that child is 27! This card is really quite simple and was made with a bunch of scraps I had left over from the Close to My Heart Skylark Workshop on the Go Kit. I really love the use of teal colours that come in this kit.





Let me know what you think in the comments below, I would love to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of your (hopefully) beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment